Windows into Watertown is a photo contest that will allow residents to share images that express the feeling, stories, and beauty of Watertown. Send us your photos that highlight what you love about out life in Watertown and you could be eligible for cash prizes. Submitted photos will be used in City publications, print, website, and social media.
• Community Gatherings
• City Landmarks
• Outdoor life and landscapes
• Youth Category (photographers 15 and younger)
• The contest is open to amateur and professional photographers who live in or around Watertown
• Submit photos by September 30th, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Up to 1 photo per category maybe submitted
• Entrants must be the sole author and owner of the image/photo
• Submissions must be of subjects in the City of Watertown
• Photos shall not be altered in any way other than cropping or minor digital enhancements
• Entries with names, logos, or writing on the photo will not be accepted
• Only images in jpeg format will be accepted
• No negatives
• Submissions must be in color and must be at least 2 MB is size with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
Submitted photos must include:
• Photo Submission Form
• Model’s releases if photos contain identifiable people at non-public events.
• $50 to each category winner. Voting will occur on the city’s social media platform